Saint Patrick plays soccer in the Spring and Fall
CYO "Travel" (Spring and Fall)
Our CYO seasons are played within the Catholic Youth Organization against other parishes in the Brooklyn/Queens area.
- The Spring season is from April to June with 8 regular plus 2 playoff games.
- The Fall season is from September to November with 10 regular plus 2 playoff games.
- Games are played on Saturdays beginning at 9 am and Sunday afternoons beginning at 1 pm.
- The teams we enter into this program will be based on player registration (demand.)
- If interested in CYO you need to register early so that Saint Patrick can enter the teams with the league.
- Try-outs may be required.
- Our Home field is at Fort Hamilton Army Base or OLPH Field in Bay Ridge.
Our Fall Intramural season is played among Saint Patrick in-house teams.
- The fall seasons is from September to November with 10 regular plus 2 playoff games (weather permitting).
- Games are played all day Saturdays beginning at 9 am.
- Practices for the Pee-Wee, Bantam and Jr. High teams are held during the week based on the coaches availability.
- There are NO practices for Clinic division teams.
- St. Pat's Field which is located on Shore Road and 97th Street is used for all of our intramural games.
- Our intramural teams are coed and divided in the following divisions;
- The Jr. High division (6/7/8 graders)
- The Bantam division (4/5 graders)
- The Pee Wee division (2/3 graders)
- The Clinic division (K/1 graders)
Fall Registration is now Open! (Click Here)
Includes CYO (travel) and In-house